eomoyaff
The Crowbar Commander
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Anything.
Gametype: CTF/CP (AvD needs fixing)
Posts Rated Helpful 28 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilledsanity View Post
The extra movement speed should really be emphasized even though it's just one item, it makes a huge difference. In addition to offense boosts, defense has a few losses:

-SG's don't have as much stopping power as TFC. Less push and less damage per second.

-SG's don't offer splash protection to the engineer, making it harder to keep them repaired because it's much easier to get blown back.

-HWguy damage overall feels weaker than TFC. I see more units run past me than I would have in TFC.

Also a couple more offense boosts:

-Pyro now a viable offense class in some maps, has superb vertical manueverability

-Spies have total cloaking now, though this isn't a big deal for most offense situations.

Somebody doesn't play much AvD...
Actually I do. The defense is fine. Just accept the fact that some maps are more offensively oriented then others. It's a sheer lack of skill and knowledge as to how to properly defend it.

I'm also going to take that as a sign of disrespect. It was uncalled for and I frown upon your petty remark. "Somebody doesn't play much AvD..." Please, It's as though I invented that shit, I play it so much. So do me a favor and step off my nutz, and stop assuming shit that will only make you look more illogical then what you really are, ye? kkthnx
eomoyaff is offline   Reply With Quote