View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 05:38 PM   #1
guy

Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
Facebook - Promo Sponsorship

Hi all,

I have been creating and pushing content on the Fortress Forever Facebook page for a couple of weeks now. I truly believe it has played a key role in driving new players to the game.

I have seen some real success in boosting posts, which basically means paying to target people under a certain criteria. I have been targeting people on Facebook aged 18-35 in the US who like FPS or online games. The adverts come up in their Facebook feeds as a "sponsored ad". It costs roughly £1 target 500 gamers / potential new players.

What I would quite like to do is a '5 day boost' once a month to target new players to the game. Would anyone in the community be willing to donate? To ensure this money is being used I will post who donated and how much, when and what I am going to post on Facebook, and all results on this thread.

If we could put £50 a month together we could reach 100k gamers! It would be interesting if we could tie up number of FF downloads with the posts...developers?

Look forward to hearing your thoughts - below is an example post that was boosted.

Please donate by sending money on paypal to melissa_ryland@hotmail.com

Next boosted post 23rd May. Donators include:

................you?

Previous promos:

25th-27th April
Donations:
Guy - £20
Bully £20

March
Donations
Guy - £60

##PLEASE COULD SERVER ADMINS HELP PROMOTE THE FACEBOOK PAGE##

Last edited by guy; 04-28-2015 at 05:14 PM.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote