Segundo
Banned

Class/Position: Both
Gametype: Anticitizen
Affiliations: None
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caesium View Post
segundo: could what you're saying be down to the fact that the default config for FF is (imo!) crap? there are basically only 2 main weapons for each class (which are the ones you want 90%+ of the time and often want to switch between v quickly). the other weapons, which do add considerable depth to the game so do deserve to be there imo, are for more specific situations so you don't need to be able to switch between as fast as possible nearly so often. the problem is that these other weapons are currently massively over-compilcating the use of the 2 main weapons just because of the default config!...

so for example, with my config right mouse button always toggles the 2 main weapons for each class. i also have q as the "class skill", such as engy-menu/medpack/small-shotty-for-soldier/det-pipes/sniper-scope/etc. this has always worked really well for me in TFC/FF. i use other stuff too ofc, but this is the basic weapon switching that i'd probably find the game v frustrating if i didn't have.

so yeah, i would really like to have a much better default config (weapon switching and gren button placement especially). would this help do you think?
not at all, the single shot gun is innefective no matter what you believe. truth is no body uses it if they have a super shotgun. it is a bad choice to use given its low damage infliction and its tight cone of fire.
Segundo is offline   Reply With Quote