View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 09:10 PM   #17
Credge
FF Loremaster
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 4 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmellyCat
People don't use jump queuing? Sure your hop will be slower if your timing is off.

After further testing, you can keep scout moving at 500-520 (maybe more if I was better). Have you been using jump queuing? If not, that might be why your speeds are lower?

I wont argue about the decay, though.
Rgr, haven't been using jump queuing as it's habit from TFC.

One thing I've noticed is that the window for BHop jumping in FF is much smaller than in TFC, or it appears that way on servers with super-low ping (5 ping and such). I'm unsure as to why ping matters so much, though.

Anyway, I'll be gathering the next set of data (Super Shotgun, Single Shotty, and Crowbar) info tomorrow and should have it up later that day. I'll be testing the damage it does at varying ranges, the spread at various ranges (with pictures!), and how many shots it takes to kill a person at various ranges.

I'll be testing this against all classes using the Soldier.

After that, I'll be testing each classes special weapons one or two at a time, depending on how quickly I can get through them all.

Ronald Reagan
Credge is offline   Reply With Quote