Old 09-16-2007, 05:26 PM   #7
SGM Division ******
Wiki Team

Class/Position: Defensive
Gametype: Capture The Flag
Affiliations: [SG-X] Clan - http://www.sg-x.info
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via ICQ to 417
Yes it specifically says what files failed the check when it boots the client.

I don't recall the names of the files but they are not the same for everyone. Our server is in constant use so it makes it hard for further testing.

It keeps everyone from joining the server if we run the CVAR sv_pure # at all.

In TDM we run "sv_pure 1, sv_pure_kick_clients 1,sv_pure_trace 1" with no issues at all (never playing that again though except for matches/scrimmages now that FF is out).

Load time with original whitelist.txt file in place for thee of our members (in different states to our San Jose, CA Server) was 40-45 seconds.

If our server is empty at a time we have several members available then I will test the sv_pure again and report back the models/material it barks at.

Previously for one file it said wasn't the same we renamed the original file and copied the file directly from the server into our client side to see if it worked, it didn't.

I'll post more then I have had a chance to test it further. I guess I better setup a Linux server here at the house again to use as a test server.

If I knew more specifics about sv_pure then I might be able to determine the issue quicker. I'll report back with further when I get a chance to work on it more (server has got to not be being used though).