Thread: ffdev roll call
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 01:02 AM   #43
Stiffy

Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
So I figured I would offer my soothing, graceful, beautiful, and most of all LOVED gift of gab skillz and knowledge to this ever so amazing project. If you don't know of me then you can look down on yourself with shame and for those here that have had the extreme pleasure and bliss of listening to muah spew thy gab gifts I have been gifted with from Jesus himself, will undoubtedly support The King for Number 1 voice dev for TFC/FF/Space F0rtress of the future! Not only is the King offering his services up but he will also do said services FREE OF CHARGE! Sir Jon of Treped-Trepness I advise you to waste 0 seconds of time debating whether you and the project deserve a gift of such greatness and accept The King as well as thank Jesus for granting you with such an astounding gift/and or wish baby! Below is a short and sweet play of Switcharoo's which may sometimes also be referred to as a "Switcherooski Baby!"

Your welcome and I look forward to providing all Fagg0tz partaking in the F0rtress Fun with eargasm's for Eons and Decades to come!

Your's Truly with much Love and Jazz,
Stiffy AKA StiffyBaby, The King, and most respected, King Fagg0t Hater The 3rd!
Stiffy is offline   Reply With Quote

5 members found this post helpful.