Thread: 2morforever
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 09:11 PM   #4
o_someoldguy

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
First the compliments:

I really like what you've done with the lighting, and the bridge itself is quite nice. Overall, I'm quite impressed!!!!

Now for the questions/concerns (and even though you've gratefully included the original views, I dont' recall this map so forgive some of my ignorance in the questions):

a) One of my "map issues" (and not just on your map) -- there are no direction signs or indicators where one needs to go. To me, especially when you are new to the map and/or have new people playing it the first time, those little signs ("Flag Room -->") and the like are extremely helpful. Obviously not necessary after you've played it, but when you first play it these things make it user and newbie friendly.

b) Any chance you can tell us what we are looking at for each of the piccies? Some areas are self-explanatory, but just showing a bunch of screenies makes one wonder which is respawn and flag room etc. Which leads me to my next question/concern:

c) Is this the respawn on the left?

If so, leaving it open like that will lead to spawn camping. If not, ignore what I just said!

d) Top of this ramp looks awkward... that step down just doesn't work for me.

e) Do these stairs look too steep? Or is it just me?

f) And twins?

Except for a few minor jaggies here and there, I like!
o_someoldguy is offline   Reply With Quote