View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 03:08 PM   #12
Hammock
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
The only pickup I played this in was I think one of the first time anyone played it. It was low scoring, not sure if that's because nobody knew the map, or because thats the way the map plays. But it was lots of fun, lots of cool stuff you could do as a scout.

Playing it in a pub is a bit rough though cause there aren't enough packs throughout the map to actually play defense anywhere but the flag room, since the yard is pretty small offense gets to the front of your base too quickly to really setup anything.

1 pack around the cap point would solve a lot of problems for pub play, cause then an engy could atleast do something in that front room. Cause as it stands now the closest pack available to him there is in the respawn and that's a long run for a pub engy. The pack doesn't even need to give hp/armor since the respawn is soo close healing the heavier classes isn't the issue.

I also like that since all the entrances are visible from the button, I was able to viabley play a 1v1 last night. So that's pretty cool that it can also be used for a 1v1 and 2v2 along with a 4v4.
Hammock is offline   Reply With Quote