View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 11:37 PM   #7
Gator-
FF God

Class/Position: Scout O, Medic O, Demo D/O, Soldier D
Gametype: CTF 4v4
Affiliations: [milkwood] ( GoodFellas )
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via AIM to Gator- Send a message via MSN to Gator- Send a message via Yahoo to Gator-
Map has potential! Very interesting unique layout, good work. You need to work on your lighting as the white lights are dull and unrealistic. In the flagroom, you can add more of those cave lights up top and get rid of the white lights. Try scaling the texture on the rock to 1.00 since 0.25 makes it seem repetitive. The main entrance room is wide and opened; try to modify it so it is easier to defend on the front line. Keep working on it and make it look nice: displacement the rocks in the yard, add some lights to the front of the base, squeeze some juice, juice, and more juice until it looks interesting. I would also suggest you to tweak you light_environment entity. If you need help don't forget to IM me Oh yea, it's gonna be interesting watching your opponents (and your offense) through the glass!

P.S. the map's 360 outlook serves well for racing in the yard - I raped squeek multiple times in our deadly buggy race Sadly, he ended up dead in a fatal car crash R.I.P. buddy

P.S.S. ... whats with the weird random building outside in the yard? Sniping? Oh..

Last edited by Gator-; 06-26-2008 at 11:45 PM.
Gator- is offline   Reply With Quote