Slayer of humans
D&A Member

Class/Position: I'm an Offensive Defensive person
Gametype: Fortress Forever
Affiliations: I'm a merc, only thing that talks is money
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynian View Post
Gwars, I think crap is a bad word. It's a swear word. Not as bad as shit or fuck, but it makes me cry every time I hear it. I don't give a flying fuck shit about coon. So why is crap not censored?

Also, why is shit allowed on OT if people ask for armor? I think if someone asks for armor and it randomly comes up with "Shit, need some armor over here!" - that person should instantly be permabanned from the server since OT's rules clearly state that you can't say shit, ever. Niggers jew admins.

also laughing at: we're not changing class abilities when you just listed like 3 changes from core FF
We're not on OT forums, or server, so you can swear here all you want and I can say crap here all I want because its not against the rules.

Its not the person saying "shit" its built into the game. Its not them typing it or saying it. They have no control over it.

As to what OT punishes for and what they don't. Its up to them, it their rules.

I play on the OT servers because I like those rules. If you don't like those rules, don't play there. Its why I don't play on any other FF servers, because they don't have rules to stop the racist crap. They don't have rules to stop the insults and swearing. They didn't have rules against disgusting sprays. Most of them had no rules to stop anything.

And how full are those servers now compared to the OT server? Oh thats right its been mentioned here and at other times that the OT server is pretty much the only server with people playing on it a lot.

I also don't go around making up false crap about the other game servers like so many here have about OT. Again I don't play on those servers because they allow anything and everything to said and done. If thats how they want things, fine, they can. Just like OT should be allowed to have what ever rules they want without being falsely accused of stuff.

And no what I mentioned was not class abilities. It was items in the game. An ability would be, the spy back stabbing. The Pyro being able to hover/fly. Bunny hopping & double jump/trimping, running at a certain speed in general.

Changing one grenade for another, which used to exist anyway is not a class ability, its a class item. Returning the spy grenade is not an ability, its an item. All of the items that were replaced or returned had already existed in FF.

If they would have given the heavy more grenades, or the soldier the ability to take less damage from explosions (like from rocket jumps), or made the spy cloak 100% invisible while moving, or change the charge rate for the sniper rifle, or removed the spies back stab, or changed how fast classes run. Those are abilities.
Gwarsbane is offline   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.