D&A Member

Class/Position: Offy ftw
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: ]NM[- `DIB5
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via MSN to !nF3D4L
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0undch4s3r View Post
I don't see many high school kids working at the supermarket much at night. mostly adults that are desperate to make ends meet. Same thing at fast food places.

The recession is here to stay for a little while.
hence why high school kids or recent high school grad (me) have a hard time finding a job, then throw yourself in a situation when one of the two biggest employers closes its doors and lays off hundreds of people, the employers hire the laid of out of worker adults, then the college kids, then finally whens there is very few jobs left they will give those to the high school kids. Well, I have had an ass of a time trying get a job for the past 2 years, no success. So I can barely afford to apply to college (it costs like 100 bucks to apply) let alone go through 4 years of it while living by myself or in rez (rez is close to 9 grand). Anyways just my rant...
Quote:
Originally Posted by פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
From that angle it looks like she has a flaming penis...
Quote:
Originally Posted by squeek.
Yeah, cause big bad infy is the center of all things development. He is, however, the center of all things cool.
!nF3D4L is offline   Reply With Quote