View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 03:48 PM   #19
Everything
This is still alive?
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
The games I play now is pretty much a few MMORPGs, a few smaller RPGs, an ancient mod for an ancient GTA game, and a few misc games, sometimes *cough* downloaded to see how good they are, if you know what I mean.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn and Guild Wars 2 - GW2 is fucking amazing.. and fucking HUGE. Too bad I ran into a small account problem I need to fix.. waiting on support. I tried out FF XIV because I was looking for a good mmorpg to play, came with a free month so I'll get enough out of that.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, console RPG with interesting mechanics that borrow from other games such as Shadow of the Colossis, Monster Hunter etc that got a PC port.

Path of Exile, dark gritty Diablo style RPG that a lot of the veteran Diablo 2 players wanted instead of Diablo 3 or some shit like that. Pretty good for free to play.

San Andreas Multiplayer, MP mod for GTA:SA, been with that for about a
good 5 years, playing on a specific server etc.

I'm pretty much done with TFC and or other 'fortress' games, was good while it lasted. First person shooters don't have much appeal to me anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Anyone try the Xcom games? I've seen it, it caught my interest, just dunno if I wanna get it when it's on sale.
Now XCOM and Hard West on the other hand, these turn-based strategy easy-to-die shooters where you manage several units.. dunno what you call them, they seem interesting.. I am looking forward to XCOM's sequel after playing the first for a bit.

Last edited by Everything; 01-30-2016 at 03:49 PM.
Everything is offline   Reply With Quote