Thread: Bunnyhopping
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 12:43 PM   #49
Coke

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BewareOfButtlice
TFC isnt about mousewheel bunnyhopping.. The pro people used space. I know this because i used to play with teams like uZ. and am friends with one of their starters IRL. IMO if you're saying that FF is n00b friendly for now allowing people to use mousewheel as a bhop substitute, you're being a hypocrite.
The pro people used space?? roflz dunno what league / division ur clan played, maybe it was from after my time.. But im ex [LoG] and [Rasta] (rasta being the best belgian clan) ... U cant bhop properly in tfc without using mwheeldown.. with a minor bhop script. Maybe ur so called hopping was enough for defence, but if u played offence they'd call u a noob. I played side by side with imo some of the best offence players ever ([Rasta]Striker & [Rasta]Wish) wish still plays now i beleive..
Name me one pro offence player like them that used space..

Now on topic =p
The bhopping is allot harder with mwheeldown in FF then in TFC.. Whenever i get on speed i stop cause i miss a jump or sumtin.. Maybe if i practise a week i can master it.. But it still feels allot different..
This is the only complaint about the mod, a big one for me, but dont get me wrong the rest i like.

edit: and think about it.. If u make a mod where old tfcers can just paste there old scripts and start hopping away etc.. U'd have more succes and therefor have a realistic chance of making a game that valve would someday sell in retail, like counter-strike. Simple marketing.

Last edited by Coke; 01-23-2008 at 01:19 PM.
Coke is offline   Reply With Quote