Old 09-15-2009, 10:02 PM   #20
~kev~
pmagnvs

Class/Position: Engineer - D
Gametype: Free for all CTF - no stupid clan rules
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Satan View Post
if you disagree with the way admins run their servers, that's fine...go play somewhere else.
With me, its not "the way admins run their servers" - its the way they dont run their servers. Its as if some server ops are either afraid, or do not care enough to set down guidelines.

Example - several months ago I posted a thread asking people to please stop with the p0rn sprays. Just about everyone (with the exception of a few) that replied to the thread found a way to justify showing p0rn to minor children.

Here is the thread - http://forums.fortress-forever.com/s...ad.php?t=18986

It was after I read the replies to that thread that I decided to distance myself from the FF community. I will support the game, but I rarely, if ever play anymore. This is mainly because of the types of replies I got to a simple request.

The problems that Snipe is talking about are not new. They have been around for a long time, and it seems that nobody cares enough to do anything about it.

The fortress forever community has some good people in it - some really good people. But its the few bad apples that spoil it for everyone else.
~kev~ is offline   Reply With Quote