FreaK367
Everyones favorite FreaK
D&A Member

Class/Position: Scout, Engineer and Sniper
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 17 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreuce View Post
I know there's a command to show where the player actually is, though it makes things choppy. I forget what it is though... I'll have to ask trailer.

Might help... other than that, just PC scans, and the such (malwarebytes, CCleaner, antivirus) to ensure you have no spyware, or anything that could slow you down.
That command is cl_interpolate I think.. I tried it, but the choppyness to me wasn't really worth it, and with certain classes it actually makes it harder to aim. And OT have banned it from their server, so if I wanted to use it I'd have to enable it for Talos + Trailers and other servers then disable it for OT. Too much trouble.

Thanks for the reply though, do you know of any certain rates that are best to use together, like refresh rates etc..., I believe I have gotten my Choke to 0 at all times using one command, but I sometimes get big lag spikes that only I am feeling and sometimes things just aren't running smoothly, missing concs and grenades failing to throw.. so they end up killing me :/

Being from the UK and all of the FF servers being in the US, I always have a ping of 120 - 200. And currently, I've been playing Scout the most so response is vital for playing.
FreaK367 is offline   Reply With Quote