View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 05:52 PM   #7
Rck

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Buckshot Moose View Post
4 to 5 people don't really fall under "active," unfortunately, when compared to the US servers which get 10 to 16 people on a pretty regular basis. I realize some of those people are European players, but I don't think there are enough people playing in Europe to have pubs full of European players on a regular basis.
Depends on your definition and context of active. Those of us who play are active, if however you are looking at the entire Euro population then no, we dont have an active "community"

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TALOS]Smoke View Post
The [TALOS] server usually has people playing in the US evening hours, I would be in more but I'm working on a map
3 weeks ago I would agree with you that this would be a good place for him to start. I started my first FF game on there then and it was good fun. Lately there appears to be 2/3 people who seem to go out their way to abuse and generally annoy the people on the server. One guy named Beeper Bob seems particularly spiteful to anyone who has the audacity to be playing the game for less than the 1 millionth time.
Rck is offline   Reply With Quote