View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 05:10 PM   #9
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
Actually, 3.3 needs to change. That's what this board is for, so that no longer applies.

He can be as rude, snarky, or idiotic as he pleases when making threads here - this board is meant to be self-moderating. If he wants to make himself look like an ass in front of FF's server operators and board members, he's welcome to do so. Just don't be surprised if no one cares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukasa
Unless, of course, you're against the very existence of such a server and believe the owner is a power-hungry egotist dictator.

Also, the number of bans is nowhere near 250. Add a zero to the end of that I think you might be close.
Side note: if you don't care about the server, don't post like you're angry, 'cuz that makes it look like you care.

Take me, for example. I don't like [O-T]'s rules, I don't entirely agree with maintaining year-old bans, blah, blah, blah... but I don't whine about it, I don't cry about it, and I sure as fuck don't become a total asshole and grief them at every opportunity as some sort of lame protest against them. It's their server, their rules, their community, and they can run it however the hell they want to.

Try acting like an adult about the situation for a change.