Old 04-10-2009, 03:06 AM   #19
Snipe
WhenGasGrenWillBack?

Class/Position: Sniper, Spy
Gametype: Spy Deathmatch
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
The Sniper gets his hand held by the Developers and Admins. No, don't shoot at the Snipers and protect yourself, because that's considered spawn spam or camping; because Snipers tend to camp near their spawn to exploit this stupidity and so they can move back into position quickly. They're the strongest class in the game, in a sense.
these are the snipers that have no skill. theyre stupid. why would i want to stand at my base picking people off when i know that ultimately your goal is to get here? thats just dumb. a skilled sniper will go where the enemy doesnt see him as soon as he walks out their freakin base.

and on a side note, if your too stupid not to see a red laser flashing accross the map and walk in my direct path without even looking for the source, then you deserve to be shot in the leg and head. be aware of your surroundings. all most of you care about is running in guns blazing not giving a shit whats along the way. thats the first thing i do when playing offense, quickcheck all the hiding spots i would use as a sniper before proceeding into the enemy base. works wonders. when a skilled sniper knows someone is comming directly at them, they usually get off 1 shot and decide to either retreat, or break out the autorifle. which gives the other player a heavy advantage.

Bridget, i take it you are one of the MANY people who has bitched at me in-game about picking you off over and over again. boo hoo. its not my fault you round a corner and dont look both ways before crossing.

and whats even more stupid, people dont take 1 second to see where the shot came from after they die. they usually just keep clicking till they respawn and do it all over again in the same place. when i get shot by a sniper, i lay dead and look around until i see them. then i know exactly where to look.

Last edited by Snipe; 04-10-2009 at 03:11 AM.
Snipe is offline   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.