Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarsbane View Post
There is some problems like today game, if you have a good conc jumper along with 1 or 2 other scouts and a couple of medics on one team that team rules heavily.

I don't want to get into a debate about that, I'm just saying thats what happens with this map currently.

Once the access to the top edge on the rocks is removed and a few other of the changes that were suggest are done maybe that will change, but since its in beta, is there a possibility that we could see what its like to have a limit of 1 scout and 1 medic for each team? Yes I know certain people are going to moan about me bringing this up, but its just for 1 beta, maybe a second lua could be provided that does not have that limit so that the 2 can be switched out on servers. Then server admins can decide on their own which one to run.
These are valid points. I understand the "put SGs in good places" suggestion, but the truth is SGs can be pwn3d from a distance, if you even have the time to get them set up in the first place.

I know we are trying to keep the game "the same" between all servers, but trying different LUAs to keep maps fun is a good idea.

Is there a way that the difference in LUAs can be displayed during the load-up screen(such as, have a different one for each LUA)?
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote