Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDA_Approved View Post
I've yet to see you provide a single ounce of credible evidence for any case of cheating.

The pub mgmt seems much more an angry mob, than a grounded group of critical thinkers. And that's just how the public facts look, sorry. Perhaps you have caught legit cheaters in the past, via some real gameplay reviews, and level headed discussions in private. But that doesn't really free you from how poorly handled your false positives are.
Right or wrong, accurate or not, there is this to consider:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuiceDD View Post
Last time I checked I was paying for my server, That I let you play in ..If you don't like my rules then stay TFO of my server And that's the final say
While I've never been banned for cheating in FF(because I don't), I have to back up JuiceDD's right to police his server his way. Obviously people play there, else he wouldn't keep renting the server. As long as he's footing the bill for it, he can ban who he wants, for whatever reason he likes.

The only bad part about that, is that it could lead to someone being banned from other servers because someone thinks they cheat.

Have we forgotten that there actually ARE people who develop skills for specific classes? Doesn't matter if it's Sniper, Medic, Scout, Soldier, or whatever.

Sorry, guys... but the witch hunts need to stop.
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter