Thread: (Beta) ff_tachy_b2
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 12:53 PM   #6
ian.de

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 14 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by =AS= zE View Post
ps- i dont get those lasers in flagroom , u click on the laser swicht and instead doors in the sides u have lasers that kills u
The button :
A) Disables the lasers at the bottom of the flagroom pit.
B) Opens the top flag room doors.

The top flag room doors are opened so that the enemy offense can still spam/kill an SG or whatever defense is in the flag room but in order to reach the flag they will have to go through the bottom area in the end. The enemy offense may also toss the flag through the open doors at the top. Also, the defense is able to set up an SG while the doors are closed without it getting raped constantly (at least while the security is up). The defense is also able to move into and out of the flag room more easily when the security is down.

Essentially my design was to stop a continuous offensive capping relay. The map is so wide open that it's already an Offense based map, hopefully with the way the security is set up there will be some pace control.

I re-uploaded a beta2 file with spawns fixed and the red cap point fixed. I was too hasty with my release of beta 1, I apologize for my excitement.
ian.de is offline   Reply With Quote