Server Owner
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout/Soldier
Gametype: CTF/TDM
Affiliations: blunt. Moto
Posts Rated Helpful 128 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoNL View Post
I prefer the 5Hv2(or the new 3) compared to the siberias (can't say for the new Elite version). The plastic on the siberias feels a bit cheap especially with its pieces that arent completely solid.
I loved the 5Hv2 when mine was working, but as with most other gaming headsets, the worst part was the fact that it had a cable. After about a year or so of use, the cable broke on me and although I got a replacement, it broke after about 6 months of use. Since then, I've stopped shelling out $ for wired headsets.

I currently use the Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless headset:
http://tinyurl.com/pkr8tml

I know it has some shitty reviews, mostly regarding the ear pieces that can break over time, but I've had mine for over a year and a half now and have had 0 problems with it. Plus, it's wireless and even though it boasts 7.1 surround and is not the best sounding headset, it's perfect for gaming and listening to music. The range is also not as good as other wireless headsets I've owned, but they're definitely more comfortable than anything I've used other than the 5Hv2 Steelseries pair I once had.
Moto's Funhouse | Dallas, TX - 74.91.114.247:27015

ff_plunder - Complete

Last edited by KubeDawg; 09-11-2013 at 11:31 PM.
KubeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote