View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 08:37 PM   #8
TheKing

Class/Position: O/D Sniper, D Engy, D Soldier
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: s^., :e0:, -=[$D$]=-, -AA-, +SUF, .20, [AH(S)]-r, [ . ]-r
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
I responded to you in a PM last night a little over an hour after your response (way before that second post), but I guess you missed it. Figured keeping it private would be more courteous once I figured out how to get in touch with you, but what the hell here is the PM in its entirety for the community:

SENT: 04-10-2016 08:54 PM
SUBJECT: Hello there!
---
Hey Juice,

Good to finally get in touch with you! Yep, that link looks pretty damning doesn't it? I already know it sounds like bullshit, but it's the truth: that account belonged to a friend of mine in 2013 and I had absolutely no idea he cheated or I probably wouldn't have used it. If it makes a difference, this has definitely been mine since 2003 and has participated in probably a few dozen leagues without being banned (because I REALLY don't cheat): http://www.amxbans.com/user/STEAM_0:0:78535 . I started playing TFC in 1999 and was at one point ranked as high as the #2 sniper worldwide by a ladder called the top20 (in like 2000?). I was also a participant in a sniper-only league and a member of a team that went undefeated there over four years. I'm decent because I've put a lot of time into a game I like lots, I'm definitely NOT cheating.

Yeah I also created a handful of new accounts and rejoined your server as I was being banned over and over for no reason, but Guido has hated me for years for no reason and I was frustrated. I'd ask you to talk to several of the people in the community that I've played with over the years (bostwix mentioned that he knows you) and/or just personally spec me for a few minutes... I'm not cheating and it's obvious. People have been accusing me for almost a decade, but there's no demo because I'm seriously really actually not cheating.

TL;DR;

I am REALLY ABSOLUTELY not cheating. The only things I'm guilty of are using an account that didn't always belong to me and creating a few new accounts to avoid a ban that I didn't feel that I deserved.

Last edited by TheKing; 04-11-2016 at 08:52 PM.