View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 03:32 AM   #3
TheKing

Class/Position: O/D Sniper, D Engy, D Soldier
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: s^., :e0:, -=[$D$]=-, -AA-, +SUF, .20, [AH(S)]-r, [ . ]-r
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
This is the first time I've posted on these forums since 2013 (and the second thread I've participated in at all since 2011). Also worth noting that I've been a member of these forums since 2008 and the only other time I've ever posted a thread like this was three years ago when I was banned from YOUR server (not cool btw, but I wasn't cheating back then either and I appreciate the unban).

I prefer the sniper class, but I'd absolutely abide by any server rules against it or I wouldn't play on that server. This is the first time I've played in a few months, but I haven't been banned from anywhere else in at least a few years (I get cheating accusations from players from time to time, but again, I'm really really not cheating).

In this particular instance I didn't get any feedback prior to being banned, just playing one second and kicked the next without being given a reason. If it's because the admins think I cheat that's fine (but they're wrong), just hoped for either a resolution or an explanation.

Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction in terms of who to talk to, but I didn't see a forum account with that username. Any chance you could PM me contact information?

Last edited by TheKing; 04-10-2016 at 03:52 AM.