View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 01:28 AM   #57
o_warmage_magus

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
heh, good old times.

I started playing TFC a couple of weeks after it came out when I was 13 or so under the name *Wiz* . My stepdad *Orion* was the one who introduced it to me, I used to sit and watch him play in [Unit 7] Later to become [dB4d]. Well, I moved in with him and my mom in January of 2000 and finally got my own computer, a whopping 333 MHz processor and a 16 MB Gfx card.

So, I pub around, and change my name to ^Magus^ in the spring of 2000 (even back then I was confused as another Magus, maybe it's the same one, |SR| ?). I remember not being able to wait to get out of school to play. I remember getting all giddy about the gibs exploding, it was a game unlike any other (except maybe General Chaos on the Sega Genesis ) I decided to try and join my step dad in [dB4d], since I was also friends with Chinaso, Diehard, VanSmack and Watchdog. So I got into [dB4d], more or less because I was *Orion*'s son though, lol.

From there, I played in [dB4d] for a few months and then my computer went down in 2001 some time. I didn't play TFC again really until 2002 when I built my new comp, then I started clanning in {TSA} which I became leader in, we never were anything more than bronze. After a couple of years in {TSA}, I moved on to other clans... was in -SIN- for a while, Xt., and my own clan I created uE. In uE. we were never really all that good as a team, just individual talent... so after some frustration in both bronze and copper I quit, since I thought TFC was almost dead anyway.

Of course, the addiction came back to me so I played in ip for a little while and now I'm in a new clan, ii-

Almost 6 years and still playing. I'm REALLY hoping that Fortress Forever will totally rejuvenate the TFC community and bring in new players. It will be the sexiest game to ever cross the planet, minus Chrono Trigger
o_warmage_magus is offline   Reply With Quote