Old 08-01-2009, 12:00 AM   #23
Dr.Satan
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med / Solly
Gametype: PAYLOAD
Affiliations: DET-
Posts Rated Helpful 19 Times
Ok, I gotta take off, but I will leave this up on [AE] server for a while. I did run around and my initial reactions are this:

I love the AvD concept of it, however I do think that the defending team is gonna get a little lost. I would suggest putting some jersey barriers or something blocking the exits to the different cp's when your not there.

So for instance when your on cp1 when you come up and outta the resup, you can go left to 2 / 3, but putting in a player clip with some visual indicator that gets called for cp1 would be an easy fix and help to steer people to the right cp. that or maybe having the defending team spawn on the cp they are defending?

Another thing is that I have a feeling that cp1 is gonna be capped way to quickly, b/c the spawn is so close. OR it's gonna be a hold forever there. Maybe if you pulled back some of the old red base and made them have to run more to get to cp1? Add some nice choke points and stuff so that there's some places to battle and stuff? Or are you going more for quick caps and fast pace so that the game keeps moving like say cornfield?

Edit: Actually I like the way it plays a lot, still think need to cordon off D some, but for the most part it runs smooth.

Also locations are messed up.
(Models) props_trainyard
Support FF:

Last edited by Dr.Satan; 08-01-2009 at 12:38 AM.
Dr.Satan is offline   Reply With Quote