View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 03:27 AM   #12
jarek

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
pretty much been playing spy exclusively since release, found a few nice tricks to help out against certain classes. i love how creative you can get with your deceptions and the nice little tricks you can do.

hw: pretty much if he sees u first, tranq him asap then do normal cloak right after you hear it hit and strafe out of his LOF. blurry vision + fake dying spy with no death messages visible = instant win.

engy: best way to hack a gun versus one of the engies smart enough to spy check is as easy as 1 nade hack and run away. i disguise as an engy on most maps and run around with shotty/knife out accordingly.

everywhere else i'm usually soldier so i have my tranq available readily (shows as rpg). tranqs are very useful for getting away quickly, simply tranq and round a corner and disappear.

elevators: on well in particular, you can own the attic since most soldiers have a hard time RJing to it right now. simply cloak above the ele and walk onto anyone who chases you's head

also, if you need to disappear (well comes to mind) jump into the nearest water (ie flagroom floor) and scloak
jarek is offline   Reply With Quote