View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 12:31 AM   #1876
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
ohhhhhhhh........Darken you shouldnt have!

That's why I didnt you SOB. Praise to be the sun today for its mixture with water droplets in the air graced me with swamp ass and mildew smelling feet. What a great day to smell and feel more fuggly then the crotchless painties worn by Roise O'Donall. I would give a grand to charity if I could punch her in the mouth just once or give her a swift kick to the crotch. I am sure she has half a penis and one ball down their. I am just tired on the butch lesbian thing. Yeah yeah I get how cool Ellen is because she dances and she is an ugly dike. I have only seen a 1000 of those in chi town everyday so what makes her so special??? I guess eating on fine carpet gets you a pass to be retarded. I don't hate lesbians because I know a few of them and they are cool becuase they are hott. Hott women could fuck chickens to death and guys would give want them. A butch lesbo is like a chick with sideburns who is the ugliest one of the bunch but they like her because she is the daddy. I think hard boiled eggs and butch lesbos are very much like each other. They both smell like eggs and they both come from shells.

Dh