Old 05-26-2010, 06:15 AM   #1853
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
the yellow sun was out today.......

and even though I love it because it is yellow and our number one Yellow entity in the Brotherhood I still have a few issues with it. Nothing else brings out hot women in skimpy clothing other the sun or a fucking Neil Diamond concert. My problem is that it gets two fucking hot in the midwest because of it. Not heat hot but humidity hot. Nothing I like more then to swim walk to work out of my car since it is fuking 80 percent humidity and I am soaking wet. Swimming in open air sucks because of swamp ass and nut sweat. At least at a pool you can jump in to wash those out. That is why I am starting a collection charity called STHITM or Stop the Humidity in the Midwest. With your money we can beat this problem back like the leeves did to the hurricane Katrina. You will also receive a free sponge to keep in your draws to soak up the unnattractive oder and smell and a small wash cloth which both will be yellow. If we can stop humidity I am willing to move to other causes such as messless chetos with no orange after hands and pussy flavored doritios. Not to be a sexist pig I will also fight for dick tasting doritos that I will attend to personally out their to keep the women at bay. I love them with my whole heart but is it still bad for me to want to take their right to vote back???

dh