View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 12:57 AM   #61
AcidReniX

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Btw thanks shock i think the account works (if this post went through then it does).

As for an update on this, its on hold at the moment as a few trial versions of products i'm using have expired. I just need to _purchase_ the product then i can continue.

There probably will be revised versions of some of the tutorials as well as new ones. As I'm not a pro at making tutorials I take into account user feedback such as if someone actually learned something or not. To do this I need feedback from the tutorials which i get a lot of (from the people they are targeted at) in private messages and comments. If there is no feedback, I assume the video is straight forward and clear and the people who have watched it have learned something from it.

If anyone has a request for a tutorial, just write it here, leave a comment on YT or S6 or private message me here.

One other thing, this is as much tutorials to teach people as it is to show off the game capabilities. You can quite happily suggest a tutorial that you already know, but think looks impressive and might attract people to the game, I'm 99% sure I can perform the manouver/shot and guide people through what it is and what it is useful for, even if I can't teach it very effectively.
AcidReniX is offline   Reply With Quote