View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 03:05 AM   #25
o_bumgravy

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demasu
Hey Darken, could you kindly take posts like these to pm's or not make them at all please? Thank you.
...seems to be the general forums concensus. As has been stated in previous threads, take your tantrums elsewhere. There are 24 posts in this thread, not including this one, and 19 of which either mock this thread for taking up valuable Chat forum space, or are merely easily skimmable trolling sessions by people who like nothing more than the feeling they get when they hit Reply. Puzzle me this: if you are so concerned about people being exposed to threads like this, then why tippety-top top them so often? Why not click on a thread made by someone you'll actually want to spend your precious time reading, hoping theres not more idiots like yourself with an itchy Reply button and a saggy postcount with nothing better to do?

Who learned you what a forum does?

I will take no greater pleasure in mocking you gibless with my rockets in the forthcoming TFC FF, that is of course, if you can take time out from typing comments that arent worth the pixels they are printed on to actually step outside the respawn.
o_bumgravy is offline   Reply With Quote