Nade Whore
Server Owner
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout/Soldier
Gametype: CTF/TDM
Affiliations: blunt. Moto
Posts Rated Helpful 128 Times
My thoughts:

I've been playing TFC for almost 9 years now, so I can certainly appreciate the time and effort that was put into this game. I love the graphics, I love the new maps, and even a few new features which I'll go into a bit later.

First off, I'm an engineer by nature, so when I saw a video showing that cool image of where you can/can't build, it was jaw dropping, plus the EMP's look really great now too. But, I don't like the fact that you have to switch weapons to get to my sentry gun, I'd much rather have a menu that I can right click that says "build sentry" or "build dispenser", but maybe it'll just take some time to get used to.

Anywho, on to concing. I love it, but the physics for either myself or the nades is a bit different, so it's something new I have to master.

Spy. Gotta love the cloak feature, but where's the feign death?

Pyro. The flamethrower is now actually very useful in this game comapred to TC. I like it, and I'll definitely be playing this class more often.

Those were the classes I felt made a new and better impression on me.

Like I said before, I'd like to see old style menus where I can simply right click and do whatever, especially since I've got to drag my mouse in different directions depending on what I want to do, instead of just up/down.

Other than that, I think the game is fantastic. I will be looking forward to having many many people play in my clan's server once it's up.
Thanks for making such a great game, if it weren't for you all, I'm sure noone outside of the TFC veteran would see how good of a game could be. Multiplayer games are hit and miss, especially for FPS games. I didn't like Halo, or their counter parts, but aside from a few things, you've hit the nail right on the head. Good job.
KubeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote