KubeDawg
Nade Whore
Server Owner
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout/Soldier
Gametype: CTF/TDM
Affiliations: blunt. Moto
Posts Rated Helpful 128 Times
GO RON PAUL! I mean, uhhh.... That's right, this country is controlled by sophism. They give you 2 cookie cutter candidates, make one look really stupid (Romney) so people will see his political gaffs every time he speaks. That way, they bank on Obama winning the election again to continue down the destructive path we've been on for decades now. The lesser of two evils continues.

I figured with how bad Bush ran things when he was in office people would have awoken to this bullshit, but instead it just galvanized the whole process. 2 party politics is hopefully becoming a thing of the past, but even this year it's evident that we are in no better position than in 2008 or 2004 or 2000 or even before that. In fact, we are WORSE off now that Obama has been re-elected.

Not only has Obama continued the unconstitutional Patriot Act Bush signed into law, but he's infringed on more of our freedoms including our 1st, 4th, 5th and 10th Amendments.

Can't peacefully assemble with secret service around, which means you can't protest while near the President. Illegal wiretapping/surveillance. No more due process with the NDAA bill, which means Obama can and HAS already killed an American citizen without due process.

It's unfortunate because 4 more years means the destruction of more freedoms. With all these drones soon to be flying our skies and with the DHS recent purchase of 1.2 TRILLION rounds of ammunition, it makes me question the intentions of our Federal Government even more.

Who runs the Federal Reserve? Why are they not held accountable by the Federal Government? Why are we paying a direct, unapportioned income tax and if it IS apportioned, why the hell can't we see where our money goes? Why? I'll tell you why. They want people to be in the dark about this while they continue to print money that dilutes our dollar to fund unwarranted and stupid wars in the middle east.

Our government is so hellbent on increasing its power that it will blindly do anything to increase that power. The more we get from the government, the more control they have over what they give us.

Aren't we tired of this non-choice 2 party system yet?
Moto's Funhouse | Dallas, TX - 74.91.114.247:27015

ff_plunder - Complete

Last edited by KubeDawg; 11-10-2012 at 03:27 PM.
KubeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote