eomoyaff
The Crowbar Commander
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Anything.
Gametype: CTF/CP (AvD needs fixing)
Posts Rated Helpful 28 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailer View Post
Going great Moya. Love the 'HOW?!' overpressure comments I get. =)

Or people saying overpressure is broken because I am insanely good at it, that's the best. Won't credit me though, gotta blame it on bad mechanics lol.

And if by overrated you mean 100% ramp shutdown, then yes, I am way overrated.
By ramp shutdown you mean that sick insta-rail you received like balls to your chin when you were sliding around that ramps' corner? <--- This would be an example of how I would act if I were to lower myself to your standards friend. And It still stands with me. Overrated. A lot of players are good at HW, as good, if not better than you. They just won't play it because they're bored of it, hate the new mechanics, or aren't as active as they use to be, if not very active at all. Giving yourself too much credit wont convince me that you're a great a HW, because there is simply nothing spectacular about the class. You stand and shoot. You pressure a small choke point. big woop. Just sayin man, let it goooo.

Edit: If it came down to picking an hw though, you're the best atm, because you're actively doing it. Next Fiddle game, I want on your team gd. lol

Last edited by eomoyaff; 10-16-2012 at 08:54 AM.
eomoyaff is offline   Reply With Quote