KubeDawg
Nade Whore
Server Owner
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout/Soldier
Gametype: CTF/TDM
Affiliations: blunt. Moto
Posts Rated Helpful 128 Times
Hookshot is ghey. Just sayin. Plz no to spyderman. Plz yes to smoke nade that makes spy invisible within the smoke and yes to a faster spy.

Sabotaging is not useless if you know what you are doing. There needs to be a better interface when you sabotage a buildable instead of the dull meter that fills up. There needs to be a better explanation of this feature to new players so they even know it is a feature in the game. A lot of special abilities each class possess are unknown to new people unless they just find out about them indirectly through just playing the game. I believe we need a more direct approach to how these abilities are used and presented when a player selects a class.

For example, the spies sabotage could use something similar to how TF2 sabotaging works, with a device you actually attach to the buildable that hacks it. I believe there needs to be a gun used to heal and infect for the medic rather than a melee weapon to heal which is completely outdated and useless and that replaces the half-assed attempt that is the toss-able medkits. I'm not talking about the TF2 healing gun. I'm talking a mid-ranged weapon that shoots projectiles that when it hits a teammate, it heals them and when hitting an enemy, it infects them. It would need to be different than the current infection obviously but then again it'd be a completely different tool in the Medic's arsenal. When do you see the use of tossable med packs outside of a pickup or by those who do not play pickups?

I also believe we need to start thinking about better balancing the speed of certain classes. The scout is amazingly fast in this game and it can be daunting for newer players to keep up. Hell, I come across more seasoned players who still have issues killing scouts than I do with new players. Now I'm not suggesting we cut to TFC or TF2 speeds for scout, but something slower that people can actually feel like they have a chance to defend their objective.

Spy should be faster than all classes except for Medic/Scout. Currently the spy uses the same speed as the Engi and Sniper with only a slight speed increase over the Demoman.

Scout needs a primary grenade and Spy & Sniper need a secondary grenade.

Civilian needs the tommygun. That is all for now.
Moto's Funhouse | Dallas, TX - 74.91.114.247:27015

ff_plunder - Complete
KubeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote