Thread: (Released) ff_pilkr
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 08:48 PM   #3
Headz

Posts Rated Helpful 81 Times
( Hey DM where is my minigolf .lua )
Thinking about it, would be great to have a community map for minigolf, each mapper makes 1-3 holes and we all use the same texture set to keep the theme going, that way it won't be too daunting to make, just an idea, you up for it? sure could get uly, moto and some others to make some.

haha I used bob to spec because he want's to become famous and he knows this vid is gonna go viral right.

The trigger hurt covering the lazers has to be bigger to stop a bug of concing into the hurt but still grabs the flag somehow, apparently this still happens very occasionally.

Can't use overlay with hdr, I tried and it is just a blur mess of white that you see.

I wanted a very offensive orientated map which is why offy spawn spits you out. I did find that an sg at lower ramps positioned near the roof does an excellent job as long as a sol or hw is there to remove spy attacks, so when def is set up well, the map plays quite good.

Totally forgot to clean up the lua, never knew there was a conceivable difference in map load time.

Also def does not use the def spawn to cut off the flag runner, some do but most forget about this, with a few plays think the map will become more balanced.

Would really like to see a match with pro players on this map after they have got used to it.

Thanks for suggestions, always nice to get

Last edited by Headz; 01-31-2014 at 09:04 PM. Reason: *****************minigolf******************
Headz is offline   Reply With Quote