ddm999
worst ff player eu

Class/Position: o - no, d - scout
Gametype: IvDZ
Posts Rated Helpful 18 Times
So I was just about to say:

"is that you bhopping headzy you run into like every wall on the map"

when it went into 480p and I saw "Bob [RNS]" at the bottom. xDDD

(for god's sake get rid of the default crosshairs jesus they're so bad)

Actually looks like an FF map (which is nice).

But I think that without that long security route the map seems a little too small for a good amount of players, and the boost offence route is still way too short and indefensible for my liking.
I'd probably elongate it a bit, make the corner into a small room and stick a ramp from the D spawn to the corner.

Oh, the much larger than the lasers sec_red/blue_slayer is quite confusing too.

And you should probably use an info_overlay for the security button sign - use the overlay tool; green square on brick block, click in camera viewport.

You should also change the security button's prop from prop_dynamic_override to just prop_dynamic - _overrides are designed for overriding physics props; you can check what a prop should be by clicking the 'Info' tab in the model viewer, and the there are ticks for each working prop type.

Try using about 3 of aardvarkpack in resup rather than the healthkits / armorkits, and try using a aardvarkresup info_ff_trigger in the respawn.

Oh, and take out the IncludeScript("base") and all the locations from the lua, 'cause all they'll do is increase the time the server takes to startup the map (albeit not that much time, but... nice to make stuff clean and not have useless stuff in).

Thanks for making a video of it, btw, makes it much easier to see what it looks like before downloading. ;D

Don't think that all this writing is because I don't like the map, because it's not.
It's 'cause I can see it being a truly great pub map
(and I like to make maps but I suck at gameplay so I'm generally better at tweaking and getting others to tweak their maps).