Old 05-26-2012, 02:56 AM   #47
Respect38
D&A Member

Class/Position: Pyro
Gametype: Hunted
Posts Rated Helpful 4 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiFiDi View Post
lol, the thing is while people give ricey crap and I mean lots of it. but that doesn't do anything around here. okay i might be giving him to much credit. that being said hes still a dev and if the non jew developers had a problem with the server, well they'd have told to him cann it by now. i'll bet behind the scenes but, they still would've done it. (no one wants to see his naked jew ass get spanked. )

also ricey hows the website going?
What?

I don't usually say anything, but, WiFi... seriously, the lack of capitalization and correct punctuation makes what you type difficult for me to read.

Quote:
seriously though we should use the FF steam group and even populate FF group to boost player count. I mean if people don't know anyone is on, why would they get on to? I mean events can do wonders for communities. it lets everyone know that someone is on and playing there game. I watched it work wonders in TF2 servers would fill up just like that. (in BF3 servers, pretty much any game that uses announcements to its advantage.) I don't want to hear crap about how TF2 sucks why you ask? TF2 actually has people playing it all the time. 24/7

this is but one small thing i think the devs and the community aren't taking advantage of.
How do you propose the community try to take advantage of it? We're not the ones that have access to a 3,000+ person group.
Respect38 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.