Thread: Anime
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 02:02 AM   #12
o_tyrus

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Right now I'm not watching too much. Just Blood+ TV,
I have watched the first 6 episodes or so of that and yes, it is quite good thus far. However, I am letting it get ahead of me a little becuase watching anime in binges usually makes the story more captivating instead of week to week.

Other anime's I am currently watching and enjoying are: Shakugan no Shana, Black Cat, ***Jigoku Shoujo*** (notice the emphasis!!!), and Mushishi. There are more, but I'm sure you get the point!

Also, I bet anyone here that says anime sucks falls in to one of the next categories:

1. Has only seen anime licenced in America.
2. Has only seen dub'd anime.
3. Has only seen "pop" anime such as Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion, Pokemon, Naruto and so on.

*I refer to pop anime as anything seen on Cartoon Network and/or overall extremely popular.

Quote:
We had a topic not long ago about this, so I'll link to my post in it (rather than retyping everything)
Sorry about that, but I did do a search and no topic titles even hinted to this section. Unfortunately I did not want to read the content in every result . At least this topic is "clear".

Oh and uh, nice list Jiggles, I pretty much agree with you on all those animes, except Last Exile, I loved it!! I'd make a list too, but its too long and would look showy. However, instead I'll just post my favorites:

1. Rurouni Kenshin - 1-4 OVA (Trust and Betrayal)
2. Hikaru no Go
3. Full Moon wo Sagoshite
4. Elfen Lied
5. Hajime no Ippo

and the list continues...!
o_tyrus is offline   Reply With Quote