View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 05:05 PM   #123
SSCUJO

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
ok so you can't take advantage of the skills? well i can, damn well at that. and i can tell you that iggy can kill me with every class on arddvark. you know why? cuse he knows what he is doing, hes not a mindless moron walking out of the spawn 13 times getting blown away.

so you say i have the automatic advantage because i get those first 3 shots? well that advantage is useless if you can't hit or see the target, it doesn't take much for that even on a map like arddvark, a smart player can avoid a sniper with ease, its to bad nobody realizes it and instead just sit there and complain while they continue walking into my crosshair. so even with the advantages capitilized, a top sniper can be killed by every class in the game whether you like it or not. its not the snipers fault that you keep getting blowin away, its your fault that your not trying something different. play the map like a pub not a pickup, don't expect to just have an empty yard and a quick route to the base, you need to THINK to get into the base.