View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #20
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bully View Post
Stats are all well and good but do you believe that the scource of information is correct ? I live in the North of England where generally it is considered to be "rougher" than most areas than the more affluent South. The area where i work is statistically one of the most deprived areas in Yorkshire and i really do not see that much violence.

The most recent was a self inflicted drug overdose and that's the worst i've seen in the last 10 years.

It begs the question of a "false flag attack". I'm not going into debate over conspiracy theories but it certainly makes me wonder how much the media lies to us on behalf of Governments that are trying to push forward new laws.
The general trend for media/law/conspiracy is always in the direction that gives the Govt more control over our lives and less freedom for us. I don't know that I can read conspiracy into what the daily mail was citing. I am not at all familiar with where you live Bully but I have to believe that the densely populated areas are where the majority of the incidents occur. If you don't live in a place like that then you might not see as much.

The violent crime rates in the US have been trending down for quite some time. I am certain that will be ignored in this new power grab push that the idiots in DC will push for. They will continue to villianize assault-style weapons despite them being used in only a tiny fraction of firearms deaths. A pity that reason will be ignored.

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote