View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 11:19 PM   #16
homie in reboks'

Class/Position: Soldier & Medic
Affiliations: ( ir :: ) iv| K^ †
Posts Rated Helpful 80 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKing View Post
This video is pointless. If the BoneYard admins really cared about video evidence they would have already posted their videos of you supposedly cheating. They didn't. So, this video isn't going to make any difference.

Also, if you really wanted to be unbanned you probably wouldn't keep saying things like:
Quote:
if it's because you think I cheat then you're not paying attention and you're a bad server admin.
Quote:
if it's for another reason (like you don't like something about the way I play but I'm still following 100% of the rules) that's fine it's not my server (but IMO that also makes you a bad server admin)
Quote:
you do look a little dumb right now (and you might also be a bad server admin).
The few times I've been in a server with you you just snipe. You rarely chat. You don't play a different class. You don't capture the flag. You just snipe.

So it surprises me when you say:
Quote:
like you don't like something about the way I play but I'm still following 100% of the rules
Well yeah you're following the rules, but you're not really participating in the game. You're not really capturing the flag and you're not really defending the flag. You're just playing a sniping mini-game that the rest of the server has to either join in on or actively avoid.

Sniping isn't even that good in FF. It's super clunky. I don't understand why anyone who loves sniping would embrace FF's take on it and latch on to its sickly embrace with such dedication. But that's just my opinion (but if you disagree you're probably a bad sniper).

Anyway, I do think you've been banned unjustly, and you're in the right to want a better reason and justification for being banned. You should be unbanned till they have real proof to support their claims. But I don't think the community has lost anything too significant with your ban.