Old 01-20-2010, 01:22 PM   #157
PoisonDuckie
poisonduckie
D&A Member

Class/Position: Scout
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: [CfH]
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Ignorance is not the issue, inexperience i think is the issue, but only with few people. I've noticed that most people with gaming like this either you can just adapt or it takes a while to figure out. Some can jump on here that are used to fps games & love it instantly for its mechanical complexity & array of classes. They adapt usually very fast. The noobs cant jump on to any game & do very good. & If they can it's NOT a skilled game which IS what this game is. As for me snipers are a not an issue because I never have a problem unless there is like 3-4 snipers that are skilled. Because lets face it, it takes incredible skill to do what few can do as sniper. As for me I've put countless hrs practicing sniper but I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. You speak as if sniping is so incredible easy to do that anyone can go get 200 kills per map. Most of the time the kills go to hw,demo,soldier. Very rarely do you see sniper with most kills. You may say that they are broken but I think the case is you need practice in that area. If you are on offense conc past, demo...etc you know what the options are. You can get past most of the time if you just learn how to. When does a scout/medic not conc right out of there base? This is a skill game, I believe it is supposed to be that way. Part of that skill is sniping, & getting past snipers whether some like it or not it does slow down the offense which can be great for the defense to set up. Why should we start changing things in the game? Where does it start & where does it end? & I am talking this kind of change that is a big change. Why would the lot that already loves this game stay around when they could get all the glory back in tfc? I don't think you have an argument & you take in nothing on the issue other than snipers are broken & nobody else knows what they're talking about. You don't even acknowledge a good point when it slaps you in the face. I don't know what to tell you (like you would attempt to take it in anyway)other than the people playing ARE getting past snipers without much difficulty, & there is nobody getting mad about snipers or leaving because that i have seen. I play this nearly everyday, some 40 hrs+ a week, so I do see whats happening in the pub scene. Btw please notice the emphasis on SKILL because like i said this is a skill game