eomoyaff
The Crowbar Commander
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Anything.
Gametype: CTF/CP (AvD needs fixing)
Posts Rated Helpful 28 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDOR View Post
"Because as we all know" (mocking your constant use of this to try and sound as if you have a real argument) you are not exactly hot shit in this mod either. The only way you are getting by in Aardvark is if King is afk. And no, I am not saying I am good, so don't bother looking for insults.

@Circuit: Cloak is just too visible. The idea is there, but for some reason it just stands out way too much. Even if a spy stops moving when someone comes in to view, he has to hope that person has not already spotted him. If anything, it's much easier to spot a spy in Aardvark. I have not come into contact with a US-based spy who gets very far, save for Elwood.

I get by king all the time on Aard. He's only popped me while I was on the battlements before take off, rarely.

As for spies, It's easy to get across the yard even against a good sniper. It's all about opportunity. You wait for a sniper to obtain a visual on someone else, and you make the move while he's attached to that player. And make sure your not near that guy on your team when he's getting tracked.

Also, you're making it sound like there's no way to get around King, but he honestly doesn't get that many hits, even against Vent. With a sniper against King even on an average level, king would still have to concentrate a lot more of his time on that sniper then any other class which would allow more freedom to the other players, or King is simply going to get shot. King is good, but he's not invincible.