Hurry up and Wait.

Class/Position: D
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: TFC's Greatest.
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eomoyaff View Post
*McFacepalms*

He's not trying to form a bandwagon. The bandwagon was invented the day Squeek become lead Dev. It's not hard to be apart of, you just don't speak, and enjoy the game. Those 2 things alone will satisfy Squeek, I'm sure. I have many discussions with squeek, which turn into debates, and then some. But never have I had anything personal against him. It's really hard to not like squeek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeek. View Post
I think this would be LeadMine's 3rd or 4th chance. He was banned for wall hacking once before (he admitted it and was unbanned later, before any of the server crashing stuff happened iirc).

Leadmine, I wouldn't mind you back, but you gotta let go of this "innocense" phase. You were fine when you apologized. Once squeek brought this "conspiracy" up, you blew up instantly back into the old leadmine mode, when instead, you could of been like, "Yes, I'm willing to let go of that past. I just want to enjoy the game again. I'm sorry."

Squeek is a reasonable person by all accounts. You convince him enough, and he always considers. That's why he's such a great inspiration to the FF community. I don't think I'd be playing FF without him around. There wouldn't be a point, because the game would become static without the multiple changes he continued to implement, and still is!

If you want to play again Leadmine, then you'll take this into consideration, and quit the justification parade. The FF Bandwagon is wayyy cooler.
i agree and iam sorry squeek but im just seriously offended with the leadmine cheats stuff because all of it was nothing but a big misunderstanding debate everyone seems to hold onto... like i said the reference was refering to my tfc days in 2006... mine and along with 90% of the communities involved cheating at one point in a video game.. but this is not tfc. And wen you posted that its far from the truth im not sure if you just assumed i was or not but i clearly was never banned from ff.pickup for hacking/cheating/wallhacking or wutever it is you wanna call it and making a post like that in my eyes was only a attempt from you to discredit me from returning back to ff... but once again if that was not your goal iam sorry.

Last edited by LeadMine; 04-17-2012 at 05:08 AM.