Iggy
Heartless Threadkiller
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
I quoted the whole post, so you could read it again. Putting in accents where needed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarsbane View Post
There goes people bashing OT again because they have rules that they enforce so that THEY and others that like those rules can enjoy themselves.

And ohhhhhh 3% of the peoples that have played on their servers are banned, Oh no the world is ending.... Course that is over what 6 or 7 different servers, from when ever the first OT servers were first brought on line at least 5 to 6 years or more ago. (I'm sure its longer then 6, i just can't remember).

And if someone causes trouble on one of their servers they have every right to ban them from ALL their servers. I've seen idiots in the past go from server to server over different games for one group causing problems on every one of the servers. I used to do the exact same thing as OT and ban idiots from all the servers I used to admin. It never hurt the community, in fact it helped the community because it got rid of the trouble makers.

You guys keep blaming ONE server for the problems of the community. Ever consider that its all the other servers that don't have any rules thats driving away the community?

No of course not. Because its much easier to blame a server you were banned from because you broke their rules many many times.

I don't even know why I bother posting here anymore. The admins won't get rid of the trolls who will course jump on this post and call me names.

Though they could actually surprise me and keep their mouths shut, but I doubt that will happen, they will just come up with more lies.
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote