Old 06-24-2011, 01:59 AM   #28
Atreuce
Tiny Asian Penis Man
Beta Tester

Class/Position: D - Engy/Demo
Gametype: CTF/AvD
Affiliations: rQ
Posts Rated Helpful 12 Times
Send a message via AIM to Atreuce Send a message via Yahoo to Atreuce Send a message via Skype™ to Atreuce
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadMine View Post
lol sure as fuck showed trailer because of his own ignorance to listen to people about stuff his server was crashed. a little breakdown.. when someone is trying to help you at least offer them the chance to listen. i did not crash trailers server intentionally to be malicious rather i told him several times his server didn't have the plugins to protect against such a thing and he insisted that it did.. So what do you know.. a case of i was right and he was was hurt.. Shame it had to be in front of all his buddies lol. As far as credibility im a regular FF pickup player who runs 3/4 servers we use here in this community and pay for another. which doesn't say much because ive only been around since Aug 2010 but its clearly evident that i know exactly how to catch Death from above in this demo sisco's took were i tested him over and over and every time he failed. oh and bro. Dont let your alligator mouth override your mosquito ass.
lolumad

Grats to you for owning half the community - that doesn't change the fact that you're a giant douchebag.

Trailer may have jumped the gun when you were trying to "help" him, but the way you went about the entire thing was childish, and assholish.

Edit: dfa can stay banned for all I care - all he does is talk shit and pipe respawns. big loss =\

Last edited by Atreuce; 06-24-2011 at 02:00 AM.
Atreuce is offline   Reply With Quote