eomoyaff
The Crowbar Commander
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Anything.
Gametype: CTF/CP (AvD needs fixing)
Posts Rated Helpful 28 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zE View Post
well theres 75 atm, but the majority are dudes that joined the steam group on invitation,I would guess that just around 1/3 of them would sign in.
Anyway Powermad is talking about starting it around august or something, i think the idea will fade out in 3 months so post here demanding it to start the soonest possible D :

And theres some issues that need to be discussed like, how to make teams fair, how to solve the problem of us dudes playng in euro and vice versa, what system league or ladder, rules and etc-
It needs to get started ASAP..

As for the Drafting, you really have to know the players who play FF. I wouldn't suggest someone who's the best, nor worst. you find someone in between, and have that person make decisions on the top players. Use him as a median. And from there, I'm sure there's some random auto team maker thing that will decide the teams. Maybe you can label multiple hats and pull one from each to make the teams.

But really you have to get this started now, so you can get the draft done before the tournament starts.
eomoyaff is offline   Reply With Quote