View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 02:24 AM   #42
o_darken_hellspawn

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
I am here..........

I have been mulling over my plans for the Yellow light to shine in the hearts of men. I have been reading your posts as I ponder the next move against the enemy factions that secretly wait with poison tip arrows for us. I come out into the world once again not a fetus in a womb but a entity of the Yellow Brotherhood who with the help of my color and together will become the most dominating force the factions have yet to come. With more members joining Yellow everyday we become more powerfull then I could have ever imagined. The evils of Dancing, Mervaka, SilverFox, Innoob and others shall not go unpunished for it is the will of Yellow to rule and to SURVIVE. For us to survive off of the pain and suffering on teams with no abilitys will trully be our path to glory. May the Yellow gods above us grant us the divine light to become what we all have strived to be. For today we are born again into the LIGHT to receive the calling of the Prophecy and our DESTINY. Beware my brothers for the enemies lurch in darkness waiting to take what is rightly ours.

I SAY UNTO THE YELLOW BROTHERHOOD.............WE WILL STAND AND FIGHT UNTIL ALL FEEL OUR WRATH.............may god help them all!!!!

DARKEN_HELLSPAWN "The ForSaken King of the Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas"
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote