View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 03:28 PM   #114
o_number9

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
I'll try to make this short.

I started playing TFC late in '99 when my buddy brought it over to a LAN party. I loved the way the game played, and the first time I played sniper, I was HOOKED.
I pubbed around mostly with some freinds of mine who had formed a for fun clan called [SPLUTCH]. we goofed around for a while, and then I wanted to compete so I joined a clan. We weren't very good, but mostly because we didn't have people consistantly there to fill out the roster for matches.
I then joined the darkness in early 2000 and we rocked it out in STA and other smaller leagues.
In this time, I pubbed ALL DAY, every day. I was in the Army at the time, so I would work 24 hours, and then off for 48. In those 48 hours I would manage to get around 6 hours of sleep when not playing TFC.
This was the point that I got to be number one on that quake stats page. I was playing murderball for days at a time, taking naps at the computer.
I then joined =NCG= in august of 2000 and have been there ever since. Five years in the same gaming clan...wow.
after the community started going away on the competitive side, our TFC squad disbanded in 2003 after being #1 on PG for a LOOOOOOOONG time. I then went to DoD and now I play in the CS:S squad.
Thanks you guys for keeping the dream alive. If the game is anything like the screenies, I am super dorked about this game.

if you ever see
=NCG= #9-TPF-[+SUF] on, give me a shout. I still play.
I also played as =NCG=UnIcrOn-TPF-[+SUF] back in the day as well.
o_number9 is offline   Reply With Quote